Tuesday 28 August 2012

Pyramid of the Dead- an update

Due to the unfortunate situation over at Twisted Library Press (formally Library of the Living Dead Press) I've had the rights to this novel given back to me. It is two years since it was accepted and with no end in sight I asked for it back, the publisher- Doctor Pus was as usual the perfect gentleman and offered me best wishes for the future. This is a shame and I really hope that things get back to normal soon over at the Twisted Library, they have been great to me over the years and in fact published my very first story.

A publisher has requested to see the book, after seeing the sample chapters on my website, and I'm going to give it another run through first before sending it off. Watch this space for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment