Tuesday 30 March 2010

The Church is finished


Phew! Just finished the last of the edits for my debut novel and its winging its way over to Doctor Pus at Library of the Living Dead Press.

I need to offer my huge thanks to Louise for all the hard work she has done with the edits- she deserves a bloody medal!

Really looking forward now to seeing what the cover will look like and to eventually hold the finished product in my hands. It's been really hard work but I believe it's been worth it and hopefully I'll even sell a copy or two. I still can't take the silly grin of my face :-)

I'll give some more updates as things move along.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on putting that final period to your novel! It's a great feeling, aint it. Good luck, and may it sell like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete